WHATS REALLY CYBERBULLYING IS?
WHAT HINDUSTANI BHAU DOING IS CYBERBULLYING OR NOT?
Cyberbullying is the harassment that is going on, on the digital platform through digital devices i.e. laptops, smartphones, tablets.
This bullying mostly happens in the comment section also to make more harm harsh dm (direct messages) is made.
Cyberbullying is into action either by a group or an individual even contents on YouTube are prone to this bullying.
example – mature bag video on YouTube
From cyberbullying, a person experiences hate and character assassination also.
Even triggering religion, race, the ethnic side is the new form of cyberbullying as a result of getting viral easily through WhatsApp groups.
To take it more further individuals are spreading false information about you or even they make fake social media account.
Cyberbullying happens in India and all over the world because of the easy availability of personal data
If anyone around you is facing cyberbullying also if victims need support through counseling sessions,
Please place your problem with the Tapt family we will be round the clock available for you
Above all-around 63% of Indians knowingly or unknowingly have faced cyberbullying.
TAPT services through researchers came across how cyberbullying turns from nasty comments to even physical threats and sexual assault at the same time.
example – Case between Ekta Kapoor vs Hindustani bhau (Vikas Pathak)
If not dealt properly trauma of cyberbullying could even destroy the life of the affected one.
CASE STUDY ON CYBERBULLYING:- BOIS LOCKER ROOM
The fresh case that emerged in recent times and we feel to pen it down for our readers so that they read and be safe.
This case is related to defamation to boys’ image through fraud,
where a fake profile was created with username ”Siddharth” and this fake profile was created by juvenile girls posting nasty things.
This boys Locker room happened over the Instagram group, which is a case full of fake usernames fake identity of a male
was created by that juvenile girl,
The conversation that happened was between a girl(sender) and boys(receiver) above all a girl who was involved in this sending rape threats by making a fake account.
This case study is the perfect example of how cyberbullying is carried out moreover this case is under investigation by Delhi police.
Fake feminism was also involved in this.
The case came under-identification after screenshots got viral.
Gang rape comment was made by a girl which was earlier evolving around boys planning gang rape,
when police came into action statement which girl recorded was the girl was testing boys’ character through this
EFFECTS OF CYBER BULLYING ON INDIVIDUAL
1. The victim may also refuse to socialize
2. Un-natural changes in behavior
3. Emotional stimuli are high if a person is going through cyberbullying
4. Also, starts avoiding or having a conversation
5. Becoming depressed
6. Hiding major happenings
HOW PARENTS COULD PREVENT CYBERBULLYING:
1. Firstly Try to self-investigate is such type of cases
2. Secondly, Go through what your ward searches online
3. Also, Keep supervision like watchdogs on child online activities.
4. Understanding of good & bad of this digital era should be taught & talked at home
5. See on what apps your child is most active on
6. Take a prompt action or steps like counseling if your ward is victim/culprit in cyberbullying,
For counseling sessions, tapt services are available kindly drop your problems with us.
STEPS FOR ERADICATION OF CYBERBULLYING
1. The person facing it can report cyberbullying to cyber cell
2. Sometimes reporting to social media sites about facing offensive comments might help also
3. Take screenshots if you are under fire of cyberbullying and talk to your parents about it or
4. If you seek to require some professional help email us
5. Laws covering cyberbullying come under the information technology act
6. Section 66A- sending offensive items, Section 66C- identification theft, Section66E- violation of privacy
BEAUTY OF PERSON IS NOT BASED ON ALGORITHMS OF LIKES & COMMENTS
MORE FROM US
For special assistance and personalized support on raising your child at whatever age they are CONTACT US.
Also, read our article on the RAGGING AND BULLYING
Or directly talk to our counselors and psychologists for a personalized development plan of your children through our mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT